BP Guard is an essential dietary supplement for those who want their blood pressure in control. It improves the overall well-being of an individual and prevents complications with its power packed of safe and natural ingredients.
How does BP Guard Dietary Supplement function?
When endothelium cells are damaged, it results in the formation of plaques leading to atherosclerosis. These plaques narrow the arteries and arterioles and increase resistance. The heart becomes enlarged because it has to pump blood at high pressure against these resistant vessels that require extra energy. Improper function of the heart and blood vessels causes reduced blood flow to main organs such as the brain, kidneys, and eyes resulting in complications. High blood pressure also affects immunity and energy, which can damage overall health. So to prevent consequences of high BP, BP Guard Dietary Supplement works in four ways:
First It protects the endothelial lining of vessels with its antioxidant properties by reducing inflammation and oxidative stress. Second, it improves the health of vessels and the heart by decreasing resistance and dilating the vessels, which in turn improves circulation to the essential organs. This will prevent complications such as stroke and renal failure. Next, it lowers cholesterol levels to prevent atherosclerosis and control cardiovascular health. Lastly, it reduces fatigue and boosts energy and immunity to keep an individual happy and healthier.
What are the ingredients of BP Guard Dietary Supplement?
The main key ingredients of BP Guard are as follows:
- Vitamin B2 is a water-soluble vitamin. It contains riboflavin, an important nutrient for converting carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into energy. It is one of the eight B-complex vitamins and includes a source of antioxidants, such as flavin adenine dinucleotide (FAD) and flavin mononucleotide (FMN). Oxidative stress can damage the arterial walls and contribute to plaque buildup, leading to atherosclerosis. It is an essential source of iron, producing red blood cells. RBCs supply oxygen and nutrients to the heart and other organs, thus improving circulation. B9 helps in the metabolism of vitamin B6 and the conversion of tryptophan to niacin, which is necessary for healthy skin, digestive, and nerve function.
- Vitamin B9, or folic acid or folate, is a water-soluble vitamin. B9 helps form nucleotides, which are essential for rapid cell division and DNA synthesis. It regulates gene expression and the maintenance of healthy cells through methylation. B9 and vitamins B6 and B12 help break down homocysteine and prevent its buildup, thus reducing the risk of heart attacks and strokes. B9 is necessary for the production of heme and neural tube development.
- Beetroot powder is derived from the root of the beet plant and is made by grinding up dried beetroot into a fine powder. It is a rich source of dietary nitrates, converted to nitric oxide in the body. Nitric oxide is a compound that helps to relax blood vessels, improve blood flow, and lower blood pressure, which are beneficial for heart and blood vessel health. It has the active ingredient Betaine, which helps protect against certain chronic diseases through anti-inflammatory properties. It also provides adequate Dietary fiber and several essential vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, folate, iron, potassium, and manganese.
- Coenzyme Q10, also known as CoQ10 or ubiquinone, is a fat-soluble compound combined with other fatty acids, including omega-3 fatty acids, that can help support healthy brain function and heart health. CoQ10 is a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect cells from damage caused by free radicals. Certain vitamins, such as Vitamin E, enhance their antioxidant properties. It helps to support immune function by making a complex with minerals. Combined with amino acids, including L-carnitine, it reduces muscle damage caused by exercise and energy production.
- Green tea extract is a concentrated form of green tea made from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant. It is rich in polyphenols called catechins, especially Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG), an antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory. It also contains caffeine, which can help to increase energy levels and improve mental focus. It reduces stress and anxiety by producing a calming effect with its essential amino acid, L-theanine. Green tea extract is a source of several vitamins and minerals, including vitamins C, E, and potassium.
- Cocoa powder is made by grinding up cocoa beans into a fine powder.
Cocoa contains flavonoids that are primarily present as flavonols, which include epicatechin, catechin, and procyanidins, and have potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Cocoa powder is a source of iron, a mineral that improves circulation. dietary fiber and magnesium to promote healthy digestion, energy production, bone health, and muscle function.
It produces a milder effect as a natural stimulant similar to caffeine by theobromine.
Cost of BP Guard Dietary Supplement:
One bottle of BP Guard Dietary Supplement contains 90-day capsules.
You can buy one bottle for $69.
You can buy three bottles for $177 and save up to $30.
You can also buy six bottles for $249 and save up to $120.
Select the desired package of BP Guard Dietary Supplement to maintain your high blood pressure. It is available on the official website of US Health Labs.
The recommended dose and how to take it?
It is recommended to take three capsules every day, three times a day, simultaneously, or at the same time. BP Guard Dietary Supplement should be taken with one large glass of water, i.e., 250 ml. It has natural and safe ingredients, so no need to worry about side effects, but it should be taken under the consultation of a physician or dietary nutritionist.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is it safe to take BP Guard?
BP Guard is 100% safe because it is packed with natural and safe ingredients that benefit the body in many ways. It is a powerful formula that regulates blood pressure, boosts immunity, and reduces inflammation in vessels due to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Also, it does not cause side effects like diuretics or other drugs.
Any allergens or hidden ingredients?
No, it does not contain any ingredients that are hidden. All components are available on the official website with details and specifications. It even contains scientifically proven nutrients that are not allergic to anything.
So if you are tired of taking diuretics and other antihypertensive drugs, give a try to BP Guard Dietary Supplement. You can get all the benefits from its safe and 100% natural ingredient and maintain your blood pressure and stay safe from its complications.